SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

we have been suggesting car themes and none of the ones we have suggested have been added to the game so this group is somewhat useless

6 Likes

I’ve seen many car suggestions here added in Game, Also moving to discussion

4 Likes

YES BUT NONE OF MY SUGGESTIONS WERE IN THE GAME

4 Likes

That doesn’t mean there’s no suggestions in game at all, just means they’re probably vehicles they’re not wanting atm, I suggested the volkswagen beetle back in 2019 and it was only added this year

4 Likes

OK BUT WHEN THE CAR WOULD BE ADDED TO THE GAME WHAT I SUGGESTED

4 Likes

I don’t know unfortunately, up to Pan

4 Likes

@chloe I greatly admire your skills of calm
I would not be well suited to handling this tbh xdd
calm is very hard for me to do lol

5 Likes

Also @Dulce_Rojas
This group isn’t useless, I have whacked on the need to restore/remesh/rebuild the Terrain Destroyer, and if you see the sneak peaks, this wish, although not exactly according to plan, has been fulfilled.
see?
I have also been seeing sneak peeks of stuff that people have said, and I think I -might- have seen a sneak peak of my Firebird (red piece)

4 Likes

Thus the people here and the purpose is not useless. This forum is a very crucial piece into developing the game.

5 Likes

Cars take long to add to game,also maybe they just dont see yours

5 Likes

someone suggested a lawn mower and here it is in the game (also it takes a while to build them so maybe their building one of your cars but its still in the building process)

4 Likes

Why thanks

5 Likes

i have singlehandedly experienced how long it takes to make a cc2 car, and thats just how nefarious made them. Can’t imagine what its like making the newer models

4 Likes

How long?

2 Likes

This isn’t a guarantee that a car of yours will be added
It’s just a slightly higher chance, but the chance is still very small
Devs have to see the car, then they have to like it, then they have to MAKE IT, etc
If you expect all your cars to be added into the game, my humble advice is that you are wasting your time here

2 Likes

about a week

3 Likes

Oh dam

2 Likes

with placing nodes, connecting them, then moving every single part down 0.05 studs

2 Likes

with some help from thenefarious

2 Likes

ok I understood it was just to see how this group was used xd

2 Likes