Solution to the problem

The suggestion: REALLY Classic cars gamepass, was a issue due to people arguing, so here’s the solution:
How about, the gamepass and everything gets added, but the vehicles don’t be blocky and remastered into actual great models. This would improve the quality of the gamepass over time.
2nd solution:
They get added as classic models, keep the quality, but add the crash physics to the cars
The 1st one would be the better solution,

5 Likes

kinda a good idea but just one issue. why would someone pay for OLD models

1 Like

and you can just use the archived cars like the lakeland

1 Like

this is probably not getting in unless those vehicles are remastered
Panwellz wants to maintain a good quality of vehicles, that’s why some vehicles were being archived lately

5 Likes

I like the idea, but also might I add: I feel that veteran players, accounts that date back to 2006-2012 should get this free.

2 Likes

Yeah, it brings a nostalgic vibe to the game

Because we don’t have enough fictional vehicles

No. I want some really classic cars in the game.

Well Panwellz can get over it. Roblox is supposed to have all these blocky things and stuff. As I said “Not everything has to be realistic”.

my point is. NO ONE will pay for old models

And?

i mean there used to be like a off road truck so i would pay for it (also anything to drive the metro sedan again)

I would pay for old car crushers cars that were removed. Or maybe cc1 cars

1 Like

really want the galant back

oh wait he said old roblox cars not old cc2 cars nevermind then

He literally has a set standard of vehicle quality, and adding blocky vehicles would only hurt the game in his eyes, especially as a gamepass

“Supposed to”
As much as Roblox is known for being a blocky Lego™ game, at the end of the day, it’s up to the developers to decide if their game is supposed to be blocky or not, so I don’t see the point of where you’re going

The Gavanni vehicles aren’t exactly realistic, but they’re styled in a way that Panwellz likes it
Adding blocky cars isn’t exactly appealing to Panwellz

TL:DR: This is not happening because of vehicle quality standards, and telling him to “get over it” isn’t going to work, and Roblox isn’t always going to be blocky

2 Likes

Exactly

1 Like

Well Panwellz can get over it, he will realize someday that all vehicles of all types should be added. It’s not that bad. How about we all just be calm about this and accept that arguing will not resolve anything.

We found a solution to this, it is listed in description.

ok now we’re good :+1: