Small nitpick I have with the C7 Corvette and Viper ACR (copied over from a message I sent on the Discord)

start of message

the C7 Corvette and Viper ACR’s handling stats just screams “AMERICAN BIAS” to me. how does a front-engined civvie car with no aero have better handling than a purpose built race car (Porsche 911 RSR, (needs a remodel imo) WVD X15 Super (that Audi R-18 looking thing), and the Avanta ZA15) also, how does the ACR’s handling do better than the aforementioned vehicles, McLaren Senna, Aston Martin Vulcan, McLaren P1 GTR, Mazda Furai (Vanto Feriza in-game), Ferrari FXX-K Evo, Pagani Huayra BC, Apollo IE, Koenigsegg Jesko, Aston Martin Valkyrie, and somehow matching the (fictional) Trafera VXG’s handling stat. The last of which appears to be a partial ground-effect based downforce generating vehicle.

TL,DR: C7 Corvette and Viper ACR’s handling stat feel like they’re overperforming. pls lower.

/rant

end

P.S.
The “American bias” part is a joke btw. Actually, most of it is except for my opinion of overperforming numbers.

4 Likes

The Trafera VXG is based on the McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo and

it is indeed based off of the 2014 R18

And yea the fact that the viper acr’s handling is the 2nd best is bonkers, i mean it is a track-oriented car but it shouldn’t be that good

3 Likes

yeah

Porsche 911 RSR,needs a remodel because its front engine imo

3 Likes

You make a point, but what about the vulcan?

the vulcan is a track car?

Vulcan is op bruh

Yet a Viper can beat its handling

Not really

1 Like