Should car crushers 2 gamepasses be cheaper?

i think cc2 gamepasses should be cheaper and more affordable for poor players to buy it

What do you all think of this?

3 Likes

I think they are ok. I did the math. I can buy every gamepass I want with 500rbx and have some left for other things.

4 Likes

its already seriously cheap to begin with

4 Likes

imo they should increase the price of vip gamepass

4 Likes

The rocket launcher should be cheaper

4 Likes

I think all of the game passes are good for there price because they help you with the game a lot.

5 Likes

not 2x juggernaut chance

4 Likes

I don’t need them to be cheaper because I have all of them

3 Likes

no

2 Likes

if they do change it i feel scammed

2 Likes

No the season pass in jailbreak are Cost more than game pass in CC2,sometimes i buy it because the reward in the each season are good enough or when I’m extremely busy

And no The price of CC2 game pass are starting at 20 robux

3 Likes

honestly it will be like a really really low chance like 0.1% chance they would reduce the price. Reason?
1st of all if Panwellz does this then he would have to refund others who paid for it for the higher price which could be like tens of thousands of people? And lets say if there are 10k people to refund and lets say 1 gamepass is 1 robux he would have to refund 10k robux or even higher costing gamepasses? So honestly speaking it will be a really low chance gamepasses would be reduced price. Maybe Higher chance of like maybe limited time sales? That has a higher chance

3 Likes

They are not bad on the prices. I mean, have you seen car dealership tycoon? 400 robux for a car

2 Likes