Rpg ragolls people

THIS IS FOR WHEN THE RAGDOLL UPDATE COMES OUT

What it does

Basically when you are near, or directly on the explosion, you get thrown a small distance. The radius that flings you wouldn’t be too large, because it would get annoying if you’re trying to grind. The distance it flings you also wouldn’t be very large, just about the length of the thrust ssc. Something else to mention os that even if you were in your car during the explosion you’d still get flung.

Required pvp to be flung by this

Basically this would work like when you blow up other cars. You would both need extreme pvp on to be affected by the explosion.

6 Likes

This would basically make the rpg more valuable, I don’t think they should raise the price, I’m just saying it would have more features, raising the value a bit.

2 Likes

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Person go b o o m

2 Likes

nananana person goes YEEEEEET

2 Likes

you know there’s gonna be that one annoying nine year old kid who shoots it toward people to ruin their day

2 Likes

Yeah, but that happens all the time anyways

2 Likes

And you have to have extreme pvp on

2 Likes

I usually try to talk logic in those people, but usually to no avail so I just grab the TD and run them over

1 Like

add this so i can torture annoying people

1 Like

If you’re in the thrust ssc, they can’t catch you. They must be pretty dumb if they’re doing that, so I doubt they could aim well.

1 Like

N O person woooshhh

1 Like

revive

1 Like

this will be annoying for everyone

1 Like

But fun for some

1 Like

not bad idea

1 Like