Remove powerups

They ruin the game imagine you just got your first tank and want to test it then you die instanly by a shredder or a stone also they make ppl who want to get an isnane score harder for them

4 Likes

hm, but they do also help a lot

3 Likes

not much

Yes they do, just depends how you use them and if you’re good with them.

2 Likes

It’s part of the game, I understand where you are coming from but you can turn on pvp in the facility and play with it there.

2 Likes

power-ups are my life u know??!!

3 Likes

i agree with this, i remember playing derby before power ups and amazing but it got so unbalanced after power up and toxic people became a thing

1 Like

Before power ups, there was almost no way u can destroy a tank so thank god the power ups were added

1 Like

i always killed tanks tho lol so maybe i was lucky all the time

I think they should still have them but make ones such as rock and shredder less op

1 Like

And how many times you have won a match by fault of a power up?
also remember there is people who need a help, cause you cant won to a M2A4 using a lambo sesto elemento, you´ll need some help to fight it

Just deal with it, cause following that logic RPG and a lot of gamepass have to be removed too, cause they boost a lot the progress

1 Like

people is paying 750rbx for it, and its hard to hit a fast enemy, and it doesnt work in derby, i dont see nothing bad with it

1 Like

no nerfed, better said removed from derby

and people can still deleting their vehicle without the RPG :/ cause in the vehicle menu its an option “delete vehicle”, mostly it also have to be removed too

1 Like

sounds fair, but now tell that to all the people who like it :/

1 Like

I hate powerups…getting in a nice big truck to go smush some people only to get wasted by some scrub in a small car as soon as you spawn

we all know that hurt, but you have to deal with it, and also you have tier 2 vehicles that are really good and tier 1 vehicles, i mean the tier 3 its good, but you also can win using tier 2 and 1.

1 Like

Yes powerups and other things ruined it :( It is attempting to balance a thing that was never supposed to be balance because of people crying about it…tank> car. Get used to it people. But no they added powerups and now tier 3s and 2s are basically useless. I think the combine should have it’s shredder functioning full-time in derby to avenge all of the big things that have been killed by powerups xD

no i haven’t win many matches with them they mostly cause problems

yes it was

i don’t struggle winning but when i get a chance to get high score it becomes stressful