Remake game damage

So, i am kinda angry cuz i wanted my personal time. BUT NOW I’M ANGRYYY AND I NEED TO MAKE THIS POST, so basically the whole damage box shit doesn’t make sense, cuz Trucks would literally turn the Supercars into dust, we all know what it is in the game. Basically keep the trucks and everything that needs a buff where it is, just make many of them tier idk… maybe a new tier or sum (not better than 3, i’m talking bout something in between 1 and 2.)
make this a really big update blah blah you know what i mean, the kids will be angry and all make it release on february yes but name it like “Derby Update” or sumn. You all get what i mean btw and i know it…

5 Likes

tier 1.5

4 Likes

Yes I agree, Panwellz (pardon my usage of his name, its just something he told me) told me awhile back that he -might- do something that buffs all trucks (or most)
I agree that the supercars are made of like adamantium. Its stupid. A supercar defense rating should be like 50, 70 tops. Not freaking 120 or 130 its just dumb
they arent tanks, they are very very flimsy

3 Likes

yes

3 Likes

but here we are with a camorao destroying trucks along side his glass car buddies

3 Likes

if the chrysler town and country was added it would be a BEAST

3 Likes

meh…depends on the year. They fail horrible in crash tests. The 2002 one is a tank though. But then again crash tests dont mean much when it comes to derby so you are probably right

3 Likes

And yeah im over here getting OVER 2000 score with the camaro in derby. yeah, not gonna lie I am DAMN good at the game, but come on 17-18 knockouts with a tier 1 car is overpowered. That should be something the terrain destroyer is capable of, but it only gets like 5 at the most before it gets picked apart by all the tier 1 cars

3 Likes