Readd Any exclusive car on the day it was added of 2023,2024 etc

I recently was searching the update log on wiki and found out that The update Nito beach racer XT was added on 1st July 2022. Idk why Pan adds every few weekends 2X money event but not readds every Year on the same day a specific limited time Exclusive car was added. It would be much cooler, and sometimes there will be a new exclusive car added. If you will already own the car instead there will pop-up A booster like: 3x srcaps, 4x Money, 5x Parts or 6x Credits (I will make seperate topic for it)
I know the same cars would be boring but you could get some interesting boosters.
limited time Exclusive cars are an example of an item by … company like … flavoured chips that will be on shelves from … to … and won’t be sold again. This is and was pure chaos. Like someone would quit playing CC2 after not getting a limited time car like i would do. Just don’t close this topic let it stay here

PS. There is a chance that this topic will be closed (PLS dont close this devs)

2 Likes

for readding the limiteds, that would significantly devalue them, but if there’s a system like a 1st edition or 2nd edition, it could work, and I also like the idea of giving really good boosters if you already own the vehicle
don’t worry, I won’t be taking this post down

1 Like

e