Race Competition Signup stuck at the screen after the race

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: When I signed up to a race competition, I completed it and then after the race the signup is stuck at right above, it says 1 second left to sign up but it does not go away

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Sometimes for me (must follow the steps)

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Sign up to a Race Competition
  2. Go to dealership before the race competition starts (like 10 seconds before)
  3. Close the dealership when you are sure the race competition signup is ended
  4. Complete the race
  5. After the race, the Race Competition Signup should be stuck on your screen

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: No

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Video about how the bug looks (sorry for bad quality):
robloxapp-20240204-0010506.wmv (419,4 KB)

Roblox username: SuperMustafaUyar003

1 Like

I’ll try it out and let you know, anyway race and GUI races has lot of bugs lol

1 Like

yeah, they need to use a new system or make an complete race revamp

UPDATE: This bug does NOT happen everytime, it happens sometimes, around 50% of all my attempts

This is just a network issue.

Nah, i have a nice pc and even a rly good wifi, thats a 5g with fiber

i have a good pc too with a very very good wifi

I never got my vip and i think it is a bug i have it it says i do. It always says that account not charged already owned but don’t have the cars or any benefits

1 Like

I guess you don’t have to post it here, but you have to create an argoument in Bug-cc2 explaining It following the request and report It

1 Like