PVP Blacklisting

i’d really apreciate if this came, since i was fighting someone and he crashed into my tank so fast my pc crashed
i can’t play like this, even because my pc doesn’t run even GOOGLE

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Forum big noob so I reopened it

Get a better pc

2 Likes

Basically, it’s where you can set who you can PVP with. Say you want to have a local Demolition Derby with your friend but don’t want that pesky griefer to mess you up. You would go into settings, and under PVP you would see a subsection that says something along the lines of customization. You click it, and there is a list of the players in the server that you can choose from. To the right of their name, there would be a red button. This red button removes them from your PVP, allowing you to go through them, and vice versa.

Hope you consider implementing it into the game :grin:

5 Likes

yes SIR

2 Likes

Sometimes I try to do a cop chase with my friends and the local griefer just fucks everything up. Great idea

3 Likes

i am the local griefer so

3 Likes

No you’re not :)

1 Like

You better not be >:(

3 Likes

laughs in i just blew up a nuke truck right next to a few cop chase rpers

2 Likes

OOF

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

When Player 1 blacklists Player 2, Player 2 will not be visible on Player 1’s screen, Player 2 will view Player 1 as if Player 1 had PVP disabled, and Player 2 cannot enter Player 1’s vehicle.

3 Likes

A “PVP whitelist” system where you get to decide who specifically can PVP with you. Both players need to have each other whitelisted, OR one player with default PVP on and the other with the first player whitelisted, to PVP with each other.

4 Likes

Yeah that’s what we mean

1 Like