Pro+ / Super Pro Arena

Pretty simple. Add an arena for people with 3+ tokens so they can battle their OP cars together, as I don’t like how they can take these crazy cars into the Pro arena and just absolutely decimate everyone, even if we have super high level cars with a couple tokens.

3 Likes

Its like sweaty diffculty

1 Like

Lol I was just playing with you earlier about an hour ago with a Drill colored red/gold where you kinda voiced your opinions on how overpowered it was. I’m guessing that’s what triggered this suggestion?

Anyways… I dunno if I agree with this suggestion or not. All this suggestion will do is further separate the playerbase with a 4th derby mode. Besides, Tier 3 vehicles really aren’t even that overpowered. The game gives you plenty of ways to counter them. You have powerups like the grinder or the boulder to help destroy them. For most Tier 3s, you can aim for wheels or the engine. And of course, Tier 3’s are also very susceptible to being flung off the map due to the game’s weird physics. And if all else fails, you can grind your way up to your own tier 3 vehicle and fight fire with fire. There are plenty of ways to counter Tier 3s, separating them into a separate derby lobby just isn’t one of them.

2 Likes

I like this a lot, would make pro lobby more fun for me bc I don’t like bug juggernauts

1 Like

no more noobs

2 Likes