Pressure Pit bug (Go-Kart and Peel P50)

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: The Pressure Pit magnet is unable to pull them down enough to destroy both vehicles (and possibly lighter vehicles), as they are too light. However, practically identical vehicles like Mopetti Mini work perfectly.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Everytime

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Spawn Go-Kart or Peel P50
  2. Go to the Pressure Pit
  3. Activate the crusher

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: No

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: ElTuminair37

2 Likes

As July 6, 2024, bug is still present in any vehicle less than 150 kg.

1 Like

you have a rocket booster for a reason

1 Like

also i don’t really see a point in upgrading these or whatever you plan with them

1 Like
  1. I already tried with the Rocket Booster, and it doesn’t work
  2. I know this is just a minor bug, which not many people will experience. But anyway, it can still cause annoyance for people who are trying to upgrade both vehicles using the bonus crushers, making them waste the time

just don’t use auto rows then?

Well fam, bonus crushers exist for a reason :man_shrugging:

just make a frenzy
its easier and faster

That wouldn’t work if you’re alone on a private server

Also, we’re starting to get off topic, so it’s best we leave this for now, not a big deal