Premium streak reward with no premium

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: I can still seem to receive the Roblox premium perk, even though I don’t have Roblox premium (anymore)
For the full story, I previously bought Roblox premium then canceled my subscription. I didn’t notice closer to the time but when it did expire (8th Sep) I haven’t seen the cross on the streak UI, as of the 10th writing this I still can’t see the cross, so I assume I can still earn the perk. Of course I haven’t seen if I really do get the perk, but I can check this tomorrow. Screenshots for reference

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Everytime

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Get Roblox premium
  2. Wait for it to run out
  3. Check mission streak perks

Roblox username: JamPIayz

2 Likes

ill respond tomorrow seeing if I do actually get 30mp instead of 15

2 Likes

Got 30mp today

2 Likes

Interesting. Did you still have access to the 10th streak when the next week started? Or was it only this one?

1 Like

Just this time.

I think it would be better if the game set the streak rewards back to 7 days when premuim expires (if possible) just to avoid any abuse of the system
For example, if premium expired on day 2, it would automatically set back to the standard 7

This topic was automatically closed 540 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.