Post your random facts here

Considering how many people have Windows 10 nowadays, could you really say itโ€™s alive?

2 Likes

Huh! I didnโ€™t realize that. One of my folksโ€™ laptop had win 7 and its been giving that code for years, guess windows 8 is about to go bye bye too. I never heard much about windows 8 maybe not many people used it idk. I only know a bunch about 7 not much about 8

I really like 7 but know almost nothing about 8

2 Likes

I honestly didnโ€™t know if it was still going or not lol :skull:

1 Like

well, Iโ€™ll do mine
some officials have actually brought the Pontiac Trans Am back, to a degree
some custom automaker that uses a heavily modified and buffed 2021 camaro chassis

1 Like

There is More Deaths caused By VENDING MACHINES than Sharks

1 Like

nah thereโ€™s more deaths caused by coconuts falling

1 Like

both are garbage mkay

1 Like

what?

:person_shrugging:
They really arent, but whatever

2 Likes

idk thats some dumb fact i learned

1 Like

I have a 7 too
Although the battery is very weak

2 Likes

yeah if your laptop is old the battery is likely about to eclipse its effectiveness cut off

2 Likes

although my main is a mac 2013

2 Likes

applies to phones too. Course I drop mine a lot because I am very active, but my older Android Blu phone (VERY nice for the money by the way, I highly recommend for sub-50 dollar phone. They can take a hell of a beating too even without a case)
goes dead in an hour or two of constant use ;-;
15 percent from shutdown to boot lasts me about 40 seconds LOL

2 Likes

Revive
The Spencer Carbine is the only gun to literally have its magazine in the buttstock

1 Like

Another revive =)

The IG-227 Hailfire-Class Droid Tank from Star Wars is based on the Tsar Tank (a large single-built wheeled tank prototype built by Tsardom of Russia in 1914)

1 Like

The Grandeur vehicles in CC2 are depicted with the incorrect engines/powertrain
The Grandeur Dignity should have an inline-4 engine, instead of an electric motor
The Grandeur Esteem should have an electric motor, instead of a V10 engine
The Grandeur Euphoria should have a V8 engine, instead of a V10 engine (canโ€™t be exact on this as this was the model with โ€œimproved powerโ€

1 Like

I still use 8.1 in 2023

1 Like

youโ€™re the 0.1% that still uses Windows 8.1
thatโ€™s some dedication

2 Likes

The Falcon 9 began in 2010 as an expendable rocket with no legs or gridfins

1 Like