Possible memory leak causing roblox to crash!

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
*Answer: Possible memory leak causing roblox to crash after certain actions are done. This bug usually happens whenever various parts of the facility flash invisible for about 2 seconds, or when avatars go invisible.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: Rarely.

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Get the Thrust SSC, go to row 1 or 4 at the end of the tunnel.
  2. Go as fast as possible in the amount of distance you have.
  3. Hit someone positioned at the entrance of the lobby INSIDE the facility with regular PVP on, at that speed. (Be sure to have ragdoll enabled)
  4. Check if your character (avatar) or the facility is invisible. (Facility may flash invisible for about 1-2 seconds)
  5. Check developer console for errors (Note: the game usually crashes once the console hotkeys are pressed.)
    My game settings:
    Graphics level 9, PVP: regular, Destruction quality: High, Vehicle interaction: Optimized, Ragdoll launches: Enabled.

Note: I am unsure if this bug is possible to replicate within roblox studio.
Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No: Not related to GUI, Unsure if this only happens for me.

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, otherwise by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

Edit: Managed to get a video of this issues behavior, 2021-08-15 19-25-03 (online-video-cutter.com)
The errors you see here are constantly spammed until roblox crashes, (Warnings appear upon joining the game.)

Roblox username: Killerlifechrismaz. (Display name: Hycade)

1 Like