Person Pick

Since Christmas is around the corner, pick one person, in real life or in the discord, and say why you are thankful for having them in your lives.

For me it’s complicated, as much as we went through, I’m really am thankful for having @Aliquis as my friend and ETM for all those months, yes things got rocky and for the sake of everyone i’m not getting into it. Only the ETM’s should know what actually happened-- anyways.

3 Likes

I am happy for having @Chloe because they listened to me raging about being banned on discord without blocking or ignoring me lol.

2 Likes

how did you get banned?

2 Likes

Exon thought I raided a Furry discord and banned me even though I have proof I didn’t

2 Likes

tuff.

2 Likes

I am various appreciative for the friends I have, both in real life and on discord, without them, I wouldn’t be able to say where I am exactly and from that, I do suppose that I can be hugely grateful for the support of the people.

I must admit, Stuwe has been an excellent person to me throughout my time in the Events Team Department, though as he said, I don’t need to enter that topic.

I am 100% thankful for the maintenance my friends have given. This is one of the things that I can’t put into words, as they aren’t enough to be here to express my feeling in this case.

All I can say is that they have been amazing to me.

Be with people who know your worth, you don’t need too many people to be happy. Just a few real ones who appreciate you for who you are.

3 Likes

:heart: hopefully… i don’t leave yet… but you know my luck right now. i could be dead in a day or two

2 Likes

uh oh

2 Likes

If you send me server invite then i can ask them myself (so exon actually believes me).

3 Likes

yeah, im scared man

2 Likes
2 Likes

Join the Car Crushers Official Discord Discord Server!

test

2 Likes

Wrong server invite lmao, i meant the furry server.

3 Likes

mb

2 Likes

just got muted on furry nexus for an hour because I lagged :megathink:

2 Likes

I accidentally sent weirdly spaced menacing symbols

2 Likes

e-e that’s a rip

2 Likes

got unmuted because I told them what happened

2 Likes

like how the topic changed so much xxd