Panzer VIII Maus race class always 0 even with upgrades

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: the Panzer VIII Maus’ race class will always remain at 0 even after upgrading, i don’t know if this was intended or not.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Always.

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer.

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Go to dealership;
  2. Scroll to the Panzer VIII Maus vehicle statistics;
  3. Upgrade a performance-related upgrade of the following vehicle;
  4. Race class doesn’t change.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: Yes

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: The_Pr007

Well in my oppinion the “0” should at least be green after upgrading it, but I understand it being 0, cause think about that, who would choose a 124 tonnes tank to race?!

Also you didn’t buy any upgrades and your mouse is not over the upgrade, so it only shows the stats without upgrades, as the race class is still 0, all the stats are normal aswell, all in white, which means you didn’t upgrade anything other than the value, so you might have miss screenshooted.

I’m pretty sure it stays zero because it just sucks at speed

It’s not a bug really. The top speed is just too low by default, to the point where no upgrades really affect it’s race performance (You would have to increase top speed)

1 Like

u mean 188 ton tank if to be correct

and weighing to pounds is 376,000 Pounds to be exact

it’s 124 tonnes in game

well i’m just being correct dont get me wrong tho