Option for classic Camera Mode

Update 36c introduced new camera functionality “for a more immersive experience.” Unfortunately, while some players may feel it “more immersive,” at least half the players I’ve asked have agreed: not only does it not improve the game, it actually makes it worse. Most of the time, this new “feature” feels like a horrible glitch that keeps the player from seeing what’s going on. This not only results in much lower scores, but also causes players to fall into holes, drive into the water, etc…

I’m sure that if the old camera angles are not returned, we’ll eventually get used to it; but at least for now, it’s hard to see how the new camera angle could ever be better than the previous one. Is there any way we could get that back, even if only as an option?

Thanks!

3 Likes

well it was supposed to make fp more realistic

I’m sure, and that’s an awesome goal. Unfortunately, I would say this update does just the opposite: it frequently places the camera in front of the vehicle (pointing toward the back), alongside it (pointing toward the other side), etc.—anything but just above and behind it, where I would personally think it belongs. If others like the new angle, that’s fine, but I really think it impedes gameplay.

1 Like

I don’t think panwellz even reads these suggestions, but we can hope that he actually does his job. I respectfully think you suck panwellz.

1 Like

True they only add the most random cars. They actually should add the cars that get the most likes before an update.

1 Like

pan definitely takes suggestions from the forums otherwise none of the vehicle suggestions would’ve been closed over the past 49 updates

1 Like

Yes what you say is true, he does add most of the new cars that are suggested but what about the smaller suggestions like this one? I feel like he only wants to add big updates that will make the game more populer and doesn’t care about smaller improvements. There is nothing wrong with that. But I think that the only problem with cc2 is that there are many small annyoing bugs or design mistakes that makes the game worse.

1 Like