Opening up and why I might not post as much

I am sorry if this story is a bit off topic from what I usually post, but I think I am confident enough to be clear with you guys about how I have been recently.

You may think that everything is going fine by reading my posts but in reality it kind of isn’t. I have been feeling rather isolated lately, a bit different from my usual self, and bored from thinking that I am becoming lonely.

Now I am not sure if it is against ToS to be more open about my feelings and being more blunt with how I am, but I want to get it out there that if you feel the same way that I am, you are not alone.

The reason I feel so lonely is because of the fact that now I am adapting to a much bigger life and with all that I have to do, I might not be able to communicate all that well with people. It might just make my social cue detection a whole lot worse.

I might not post that much as I have to fix some stuff about myself that I fear might be pushing people away, but I am posting here because you guys are the only people that I feel comfortable with opening up about these things.

5 Likes

I understand and I very much support you bro
Also, it’s same situation btw for me

5 Likes

Respect for having the courage to actually tell everyone
And just to let you know that you aren’t and I actually go through to too :)

3 Likes

Hope to continue seeing your posts on this forum ;)

1 Like