Nuke bugs

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: When I escaped the nuke, instead of teleporting me to that platform, I got teleported back to the ground. I still got the reward, but I didn’t die… And now I have nuke godmode… until I died (I have super human so I reseted after 3 nukes to see if the godmode disappears, and it did.)

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: This is the second time in months that it happens to me, so pretty rare

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. I THINK that you need to jump in the exact moment that you get teleported, but when you jump, the bug haves 10% of possibilities of happening.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: Only to me, and, no its not a GUI bug since I got it back

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: AaronEJ1YT (display: Aaron)
P.D: Im Spanish, and I didn’t use translator, so I’m sorry if there are some grammar errors… hehe…
IMG:

2 Likes

I’ve been getting the same problem for me, for me, it’s just luck as the other explosions just let me sit on the helicopter.

1 Like