No collision in racing

Please turn off collision for server announced race events! If you start in second row and the person in front of you is afk or has slow acceleration you will have a disadvantadge to those starting in first row and if you are driving in a fast race and want to overtake the person in front of you just a slight touch will send you flying off making it very hard/even impossible to overtake which completley ruins the racing expirence.

3 Likes

It’s randomised

2 Likes

I know and what i’m asking for is that collision is turned off completley

3 Likes

Sadly, Stance has a point

3 Likes

honestly they should just remove pvp races entirely because theyre just annoying and all people do is be an average forza player

2 Likes

That’s what i’m asking for

1 Like

I would like to back this topic, mainly because I am an active CC Player (no, not a tryhard, I just play CC in a day-to-day basis due to the Mission Update), and has been participating in race competitions just to get the special vehicle, with the hope of at least winning races without being prevented by lags (Client Lag, and Server Lag) and in the case of relevancy to this topic, PvP in races.

Here is the issue, races being in PvP is never indicated in the server-announcements for race competitions, as what @StanceWorks has said above, it is randomised. Which is something people would find terrible as they are not informed before they participate in the race. Sure, go ahead to those people that would mention:

Be better

or anything similar. That’s not the thing, even if you say be better, PvP races still gives major disadvantage to a lot of people, including people with low-powered devices running this game due to the unexpected collisions that they are expected to encounter, people that are never expecting PvP Races since it was never mentioned beforehand, and just amateur players in general. There are more people that are expected to have a major disadvantage, but I am not going to be bothered to mention all of them.

Another thing to mention here as well, since I had to search this topic beforehand to see if ever this has been expressed in this forum yet, and it is, by a lot:

So what’s the solution everyone might like? I don’t know, I have not made a study on this one, nor would be bothered to do so, since there are a lot of different people to actually grab opinions from, and no, I am not referring to the player population, rather different types of players in this game. May it be the ones that plays the game that is not interacting in any of the CC Communities, someone who interacts in any CC communities but does not play the game, and a lot more, which can’t be simple,

Although personally, all I can think of is either disable PvP in Race Competitions or made an indication in the announcement whether the race has PvP enabled or not.

3 Likes

i think pvp is automatically disabled in race comps if there’s enough players participating

1 Like

yeah, as of update 33e, pvp is disabled if more than 5 players enter the race

2 Likes

my bad about my reply, I happen to misinterpret that as it enables once there are more than 5-players participating

Although the idea is likeable in general, since there are less people to have a PvP race, the PvP system of the game is not in the state where it is great…

1 Like

You gonna update the rename guide Charles?

This is subjective, but then again, as a person that is in this forum who can express their opinion and has been seeing people from the Discord complain about the PvP System of the game, it is enough to say that PvP in-game is not a great thing

Although anger and my computer being not a great device to play in may factor into my conclusion, however even @dekithefox who actually has a system that is better than mine actually is mad about the PvP race situation. I am not going to include the Derby Situation here since it is irrelevant to this topic, but all I’m looking towards to is having PvP removed in all race competitions;

Do I really have to wait for more players in a competition, where not even everyone is expected to participate in. Even if it goes beyond 5 players, do I really have to suffer with the amount of lag I have to experience just so I can not have a PvP race.

That paragraph above is something that most of you forum users won’t relate to, but being among the users that has a low powered device, it is something that I would complain to.

2 Likes

I don’t have the motivation to do so

1 Like