Stop jumping to conclusions
NOW
What I’m saying
Is
Not only can we have a 2nd Floor
But also an underground floor.
Why not?
It would be awesome! Here’s what I’m thinking:
Ya know those crushers that are on the diagonal sides of the facility?
Take them out, and put them in the underground level.
So now we have a giant hole in the wall right?
This will go down a slight incline, even lower than the incline up or down the mountain via the road.
It will be a spiral, and this tunnel will be much wider than a regular crusher, and the tunnel height will go 3/4th way up the facility wall.
The tunnel will go like this:
Underground it will look like this:

The ends of the rows will be a tunnel, the row 4 tunnel will go to the stunt park, the row 3 tunnel will go to the mountain, the row 1 tunnel will go to the area just outside the race track, and the row 2 tunnel will go to the runway.
Also the core will be accesible via 4 doors on 4 sides. 3 will lead to the 3 sides of the core room where there is nothing, and 1 will be like the pathway to the core room that we already have, and it will go straight to the core room and will be accesible only via gamepass.

1 Like

This is on the trello

1 Like

an underground floor is on the trello?

1 Like

A second floor, but an underground has been suggested before

1 Like

huh

1 Like

But every idea is different supposedly

1 Like

Though I feel like this feels about the same, though that’s just me.

1 Like

I think the tunnels should look more like this:

1 Like

Basically just driving around underneath the ground and in tunnels and stuff would be so much fun to jump scare someone by popping up in an intersection and skidding into Something and it echo

And I think the tunnels personally should have a kind of hexagon shape or …Something similar to the very entrance of every single crusher that’s in the game so far but as a tunnel. THAT SHAPE

Imagine having an entire underground network of racing tunnels and stuff where certain pickup trucks and bigger vehicles can fit but it would be pretty narrow. Box trucks can drive around in and vans can as well fit… It would be really funny to have a big roundabout and an entire underground network of roads. Just try not to get lost lol. There’s probably be some signs on some of the corners to point in some direction to help someone find their way

1 Like