New features: Police Chase System Mode!

The following is: I was playing NFS: Most Wanted and I stopped to think, “Why not to do police cars and chase mode in Car Crushers 2?” It would be the biggest and the best update ever for CC2, and even more, I have ALL Most Wanted soundtrack playlists, so putting background music on the chases. :star_struck: :scream: :v:

5 Likes

Edit: To make the system arrest the player, it could be done like this: If the police knock out the player being chased, he will be arrested and the officer will earn money and parts. And if the player knocks out the police, he will win reputation, money and parts as well. Or you may improvise and add another form to arrest the player. :speech_balloon:

3 Likes

i don’t really get it, also it look really hard to make for developper or i don’t know…
Vehicle simulator players know that the attempt of adding police chase in their game was a very big oopsie, lags were huge and that was annoying. I don’t really think that pan would add this…

3 Likes

VEACHEL SIMULATOR HAS AN AI POLICE CAHSE SYSTEM SO IF THEY DID IT YOU CAN DO IT TOO

3 Likes

Just because a game does something. Doesn’t mean it fits the game. I don’t see the game needing this type of stuff. Maybe to add as a new game mode without AI. Maybe being a standard cops and robbers game mode. Also copyright is a thing, so sadly no to the second part too

3 Likes

Okay NEW UPDATE???

2 Likes