NASCAR Cars/Customization for it

Name: NASCAR Pack/ Decals

Basically make a NASCAR Pack that has every single NASCAR Car ever officially raced from 1949-2023 I know this will take a lot of time especially about that im also suggesting a customization system that you could send out templates for every NASCAR car and car in the game or you could add decals to any car in cc2 in game.

Also make all the cars of every specific generation. It would be cool if you guys included Cars from other divisions like the Xfinity Series, Truck Series, ARCA and more.

6 Likes

Suggesting at least one model from every gen would be a more efficient way to go about it, but this could also be held as its own suggestion of a “NASCAR car pack” (maybe a gamepass or reward from a set of missions).

It would unironically be really cool to have an event happen where every challenge grants you a themed car, and smth like this (a racing league with a history in variety of models) works best as a reward. But that would be more fitting for CC2 Suggestions rather than here so its a bit off topic.

2 Likes

Yeah, that would be really cool. They could make a NASCAR Pack Gamepass for like about 600 Robux or something like that because if people want Models for every Generation then they could make a Gamepass

And like you said they could make an update about completing a certain amount of challenges gives you a brand new paint scheme you could apply to any generation of NASCAR Car you want.

The Decal Customization we will leave it as is when i explained it originally.

2 Likes

Also the decal customization can happen for all the cars in cc2 and cars that are being added in the future. So if people want the World Of Outlaws car customized, they can do that.

Also other people can post their paint scheme templates for other people to use if they want.

2 Likes

unfortunately, we can only accept one vehicle suggestion per topic, so you are going to need to split these.

1 Like

But can you still accept the Decal Customization?

1 Like

that’s alr been suggested in CC2 Suggestions i think

1 Like

I doubt Panwellz wants to make a pack, because it will make the game P2Win cringe, maybe a nascar for a MP car, it would be a great addition. Nice suggestion bro.

1 Like

yea thats y i suggested the whole event thing, hopefully once the expansion happens in the future

1 Like

Yeah, and when you get that car you can get all the other nascar cars.

Maybe like 320 MP or something like that.

1 Like

Nice

2 Likes