My Update 30 Speculations/Ideas

First thing I will say…
Spoilers are being added soon, but maybe not Update 30.
This starts to make me wonder what other exterior customization options we could get (widebodies, side-skirts, hoods, etc).

If this update is an exterior customization themed update, some ideas in my head that come up are being able to change the colour of your window tint, more paint options, maybe a couple of new rims, smoking out the headlights and taillights(?), and maybe even decals (custom decals maybe?). Oh, a couple more ideas, different types of suspension (drift, off-road, drag, race, etc), and being able to change the ride height of a vehicle.

Car-wise, this would be the perfect update to add the Mazda RX-7, which we have seen in Sneaky Peeks on the Discord Server numerous times, and would really work with the theme. Really, JDM cars as a whole would work really well with the theme, maybe a Nissan Silvia remesh, a Nissan 370Z remesh (into the Z Proto?), Toyota 86 remesh (into the 2022 Subaru BRZ), MazdaSpeed3, Honda Civic Type R, Subaru WRX STi, etc. Another car to expect is probably that Bugatti Type 57C Atlantic Coupe or whatever it is called.

Other things that I think could work with this is a day-night cycle, manual transmissions, and some vehicle-specific effects.

If Update 30 is not a customization update, it could be another optimization update because of the derby player sizes. Maybe an update to replace the free-model cars with real cars (Avanta Overlander = Toyota Highlander, Summit Kintla = Hyundai Veloster N), and to remesh a ton of cars. Maybe just a small update that adds cars and more engine noises.

8 Likes

:thonk:

2 Likes

:meltedthonk:

2 Likes

The 86 don’t get remodeled, it’s a good model still
But i would like for the engine sound to change

3 Likes

I wonder if the mustang will gets its much needed remodel

3 Likes

the agera is more important

2 Likes