My thoughts about @inferno

@Bugatti_Veyron can you try and not revive every dam post I look at on the forums? Sorry for my language but it get’s annoying that every post I see “Revive” Reviveeee" from him. also yes I’m back on the forums, ask me question if you want.

3 Likes

lol

1 Like

it just bugged me looking at every post seeing him say the same thing.

ik it kinda annoyed me as well

1 Like

Ok, so it wasn’t only me. Like how I can put a solution on the post lol

comon guys hes just a guy he wants everything to be in the game theres a reason why he says revive

1 Like

hokay i will stop

1 Like

i just sometimes see topics and want them to be noticed

1 Like

also @dekithefox are a girl cause why the heck do you have anime girl pic and @Stuwe bruh dude for the fact ur asking this we havent see u you ghost

1 Like

also my toughts about inferno is a sweet nice and cool friend and he is cool for a reason because of a car he suggested that got put in the game

1 Like

@Alex_Sookhdeo Everyone in cc2 has an anime pfp, can’t tell genders here anymore because of it. I lurk around in the discord server, it just annoyed me personally went I was looking at all the resent post and saw that. @inferno0018I get where your coming from, but people see the post. If it is a good idea then it will be noticed.

k

1 Like

me saying blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

why blahhh?

well because i dont feel like reading all that stuff u said but its good

1 Like

what?

1 Like

It’s just a pfp, it could be anything, it doesn’t have to correspond to the person’s gender, interest, and such, it’s just something people use because it looks nice.

1 Like

and also can you not fucking call me by the wrong gender it pisses me off

1 Like
2 Likes

hmmm ok ima go do some intial d drifting and think bout it

1 Like