More escape vehicles

Right now, we have the helicopter. Yeah I can admit it’s pretty cool, I don’t want for it to be removed.
But you could also add more variations of escapes.
My list is:
Helicopter
Boat
Yacht
Submarine
Airplane
Cargo plane
Also I sleep now, cya

3 Likes

My list is:
Helicopter
Yacht

theres too many vehicles to add, also boat and submarine and yacht are basically the same thing, panwellz said no planes too

3 Likes

Cargo plane seems a bit wack

3 Likes

Cargo plane but if u able to get ur car inside u get 10x money

2 Likes

BRUH

2 Likes

to muc

2 Likes

someone said yacht but no it’s too big bye aye if you added a yacht that was on the island water permanently but then during the destruction it could take off then yes it could work if not a boat a couple boats like 3 would suit they would spawn in different places just like heli but all together and they’d be small wooden boats and they’d seat 4 each also a plane could work a small plane yes no planes sure but because you won’t use planes and boats for crushers and stuff please use them for something like facility destruction also when I said plane I was thinking of either a mini plane or a plane like a stunt plane from gta 5 the tiny planes except they’d seat 2 each and 2 planes would be next to each other also more escapes means more badges from different escapes :D also if you got in a heli for an example and jumped out even if there was enough room this should only come in another update for like more escapes but to let someone else on board you’d get a badge called sacrifice YOU CAN TELL I REALLY LIKE THE MORE ESCAPE VEHICLES IDEA

2 Likes

How about you get extra money if you save you car from the destruction of the facility rather then a 10x you’d get like 2x more from the car then normal or something depending on the way the car looks if it’s too broken you get way less and people may blow up peoples vehicles due to pvp and what not and this may discourage it but to fix this within a certain radius of the plane they couldn’t blow you up

2 Likes

we already have a heli

2 Likes

ok

2 Likes

more ways of escapes also allows for more badges and more ways of the facility to be destroyed like by flash flood etc and some escape routes may bring death allowing for more badges

2 Likes

its kinda an island tho a car wont do anything unless it’s a teleporting car :flushed:

2 Likes

?what?

2 Likes

uh someone didn’t think outside of the box enough or you could have over thought you they could use flying cars

2 Likes

cars cant teleport

2 Likes