MK.II Crusader Painting Issues - Also other cars experience this (Read the Description)

What is the bug?
Answer: MK.II Crusader doesn’t apply it’s original color with the Platinum Material equipped

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: Everytime

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Equip the MK.II Crusader in the Dealership
  2. Go to the Body Category
  3. Go to the Primary Paint
  4. Equip the Platinum Material on the Vehicle
  5. Equip its original color (the very last color in the section “Colors”)
  6. Click the Spawn Button

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No: No

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

Roblox username: CharlezLey

I reported this for another time because I’m still waiting for the Devs response.

Cars with this issue includes the Land Train, Lamborghini Sian, Renault UE 57, and else that have Different Stock Color/Unique Color

Link: CC2 Bug #1 - MK.II Crusader Color - YouTube

1 Like

This bug has been fixed, you might need to join a newer server if this is still a problem.

1 Like

Sadly, it still doesn’t I joined a VIP Server that has no Players but it’s still there

1 Like

It should be fixed, I have mine fully colored.

1 Like

I don’t know, it should be fixed is what I’m saying.

1 Like

I tried it on Sian on every server but there’s still nothing…

1 Like

he meant custom colors that weren’t available in the normal colors image image image , not fixed

1 Like

hi

1 Like

From my Experience, MK.II Crusader, Lamborghini Sian, LandTrain experience this issue

1 Like

Seems to be on any car that has custom/unavailable colors

1 Like

yep, exactly

1 Like

Renault UE 57 also

1 Like

hi

1 Like