Mission Bug Everything resets

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Missions and anything else I do not saving.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Everytime

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. No matter what I do whether it’s restarting the game or changing server. None of my progress is getting saved anymore. It happens whenever I go in to derby. Whenever I play derby and leave to go to the facility, whether it was anything done before or during derby. Anything done until I go back to the facility get erased. Daily missions, parts, money etc. It’s literally making it impossible for me to advance any further in the game. I’m stuck at the same amount thats in the pic for the past two days. Not sure if anyone else is affected by this.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
No?

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Username: FlipFryBoi

Update on the bug, purchased the new limited and now it’s showing I hadn’t. Checked my account and the robux is gone. I’m literally unable to do anything.

This is getting fixed soon. But for now your data may not saved since it’s like at the max size limit

3 Likes

Aight thanks for letting me know

1 Like

Congrats on the update though, new crushers are amazing.

1 Like

The reset is fixed thanks, but I lost one of the limiteds because it reset during the event.
Screenshot 2023-12-10 at 19.56.19

Is there any way of retrieving this?

@FlipFryBoi pro crusher given also let me know which car you lost, and also if you didnt get the robux car back

2 Likes

Thanks for the rank, Got the robux car back. The car I lost was the Alton BC20. Let me know if you need anything else.

1 Like

@FlipFryBoi i will send your username to a dev so they can give you the car whe they’re free to do so, i will try to remember to dm you when it’s granted! (May take some time)

1 Like