MIssing flame pit

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
*Answer: Missing flame pit

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: Everytime

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Enter the row 3 crusher “the shredder”

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No: no

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, otherwise by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

PLEASE NOTE: to those saying its not on fire bc the crusher isn’t on, you can see the diamond plate where the pit should be. if it was there it would be black with a different material.

Roblox username: EnderFreakYT

3 Likes

is the crusher on?

3 Likes

I can tell in the picture that the conveyor isn’t on (and I think it only turns on with you activate the conveyor)

3 Likes

lol

3 Likes

yup no flames and its on

4 Likes

Go to where the pit is, don’t hide it

3 Likes

sussy baka

3 Likes

ok

3 Likes

3 Likes

im 99% percent sure shredder doesnt have fire

2 Likes

you can see the gray diamond plate behind it. if the pit was there it would be black and with a different material. check this image of the moving sawmill, the crusher on the right of the shredder for reference

3 Likes

you can see the gray diamond plate behind it. if the pit was there it would be black and with a different material. here’s an image of another crusher for referenceScreen Shot 2021-08-04 at 10.50.11 PM|398x500

3 Likes

i mean it seems really odd as how every other crusher with the same base as this has a pit.

2 Likes

I see orange behind the shredder

you mean my corvair?

1 Like

I don’t know

Probably just a loading issue. Its no biggie. The texture just hasn’t caught up yet.

1 Like

This is either a connection issue or computer/device issue
sometimes roblox servers are slow at loading textures and props though

1 Like