Mercury tracer

Once i post this just know im crying irl. My mom had this car ok…i miss her and this tiny 4 cyl engine in this soft suspension car. This …was a small legend to my mom getting her to work every single night and getting her home every morning. Its cheep as NAILS and strong as heck when not hauling many people in it all the time. The more people you have in it it really does affect its performance this is a sensitive car

Stats:
Speed= around 90 to 98
Weight= compact car level around one ton a little over
Acceleration=… It takes about 10 seconds to get to 60 to be honest
Drivetrain= five speed automatic i think that helps it but fifth is overdrive. The tracer mainly is a 4 speed automatic and has front wheel drive only and feels very soft and comfortable for a old ass car.
Going around city it feels like a gentle easygoing kind of old car. It is ment to be driven like a boat but it handles smooooothly. Very little play in the steering and very controllable shifting of the weight. When turning really sharp the car should look like it’s about to peel apart from the chassis like the inside wheels are being pulled to the ground or are about to lift but the clearance of the suspension should be big. Old cars like this have plenty of suspension travel tbh and from what i know my mothers car had frame failure. Its easy to break… For the sake of this I’ll put a picture down now

Sad sniff i am incredibly sad right now but this car is a legend so it deserves a glory of derby destruction i guess

Mom forgive me if i had the ability to buy the car and repair it …id have it rn… Im sorry it was sold off and scrapped.

8 Likes

The rims or hubcaps of the first two please…if this is added to the game add those hubcaps…i wanna drown myself in my sad vibes on the server alone… I promised her to be a good driver one day. This is a dark modivator for me…forgive my saad story. I want this car go be in car crushers. No one will know this but those on this forum of the sad origin of this suggestion or car being in the game but if a chevy metro is re added into the game. I think instead of that car this one should be there

1 Like

I need to use her car as modivator to not die an early age …i wanna …be successful…

1 Like

Sad Talk To Me GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

1 Like

I was born to keep aa legend going. My family that tends to help others a lot and is part of the nicest group of suffering people that are dying from medical reasons left and right
My family seems to be bent by my dads side of the family towards greed but moms side is always pure. It was so pure. You could literally get hurt…and all of them no matter how disabled or old. We come running to help get you fixed up…i was not joking or making any single thing up this is the darkest suggestion i have EVER made
Sad Pikachu GIF

1 Like

But I don’t mind if the car is added or anything. If it is I would be crying every single time I play the game out of respect. If not. Meh if ultimate driving ads a car like that then i will not leave their game alone i will play it till the end of time…,or until i get my hands on the car again irl and turn it’s engine into aam electric motor… The car itself is beautiful and I miss it a lot…

1 Like

I’ve never heard of this car before :feelsgolfman:

1 Like

They also went out of production recently within the last 10years you know. The mercury brand is DEAD

1 Like

But these cars…are… something that last

1 Like

Uh, why is this relavent to the car exactly?

1 Like