ohhh wait original not pictures i see

7 Likes

BTW this thing was so Op that the FIA banned rotary engines

5 Likes

YES PLEASE

4 Likes

ohhhh don’t forgot this

|[Chassis](|[Kevlar](and [carbon] composite [monocoque]| — | — |
|Suspension (front)|[Double wishbone]pullrod operated inboard [Bilstein] spring dampers.|
|Suspension (rear)| top rocker-operated inboard spring dampers.|
|[Axle track])|* 787: 1,450–1,530 mm (57–60 in)

• 787B: 1,504–1,534 mm (59–60 in)|

|Engine| is Mazda R26B 2.6 L (2,616 cc) 4-rotor naturally aspirated Mid-engined, longitudinally mounted.|
|Transmission|Mazda/Porsche 5-speed manual|

and engine custom specs :
was installed. The custom-built R26B featured a nearly identical layout and displacement, but included new design elements such as continuously variable intakes and three [spark plugs] per 1 rotor instead of the 13J’s two along with carbon fibre apex seals and variable length trumpets. This allowed for a maximum power output of 900 hp (670 kW), which was limited to 700 hp during the race for longevity with 4 Telescopic intake manifold system

4 Likes

Hold up is it Just me or is this suggested already
Already suggested but this contains info so this is fine i guess

4 Likes

the other one doesn’t have pictures so p4rizal just yanked it

4 Likes

Yes. Here is some more text

Mazda 787B is a racing car that led Mazda to enjoy the first victory by a Japanese car company at the 59th 24 Heures du Mans (Le Mans) in June 1991. Due to updates on racing regulations, 1991 was the final year for the rotary-powered racing cars to enter Le Mans.

From the early stages of the race, the No.55 Mazda 787B was one of the top-placed cars; with 3 hours remaining, the No. 55 took the first position and sped on to win. Even though the finish time in France was around midnight in Japan on the same day, many motorsports fans stayed up with their eyes glued on television screen. After 17 years from its first Le Mans entry in 1974, Mazda and its rotary engine seized the prestigious title in their 13th attempt

6 Likes

yes

4 Likes

nope Rotary still can but its Just can’t under 3.7L engine racing car to Race (follow the Rules) and Rotary-powered isn’t enter Because Rotary make for small but Power full

5 Likes

Lets get this post to 10 hearts

5 Likes

the game could use another race car

4 Likes

revive 2

2 Likes

lol

2 Likes

hell yes

3 Likes

MAZDA 787B

This is the Mazda 787B I think Panwellz and the Car Crushers team Should add this Vehicle, it is known for being the first Japanese car to win a Le Mans race, And I think it’s a fancy car in general, Consider this idea :bulb:

2 Likes

Lmao

2 Likes

had a dumbass moment again @_@

2 Likes