Make limited vehicles from the past available again sometime in the future

I think it would be a cool thing when it comes to returning players or these who did not have time to complete challenges for limited vehicles the first time they were introduced. For example, if a limited vehicle is available for two weeks in let’s say january 2023, it would be cool to make it available again in for example november 2023.

13 Likes

Yeah(hewwo new user btw)

4 Likes

very good idea

I didn’t get a few cars so I would like there to be a second chance in the future to get them

I also assume that you are from Poland

4 Likes

Wait who?

1 Like

Yes, I am from poland.

3 Likes

Ah ok

1 Like

But limiteds would be kind of ruined then

1 Like

actually maybe if it was January of 2023, their will be 2 exclusives, one will be a new one and another will be a legacy version

all I’m saying is that it can work

4 Likes

have you ever played asphalt 8 before?

2 Likes

I have

1 Like

ig you know what festival cars are, right?

2 Likes

Yup

1 Like

well in the game, they rerun some older festivals and ig maybe the cc2 devs should rerun some older exclusives

4 Likes

I think so for like 1 hour

I think that it would be useless if it was on sale for only a singular hour, as it is impossible to get a lot of mission points in a singular day, and it also encourages hoarding. This would also mean that it would only be realistically possible if you use Robux and nothing else. Like with how people got unhappy with the Winter Smasher title being brought back in Christmas Event 2020/21, I personally think that special editions of the vehicle would be great.

3 Likes

Agreed, but the first time owners of the limited vehicle would probably get some sort of exclusive wrap like cdt

6 Likes

ah

3 Likes

I remember I almost claimed my limited vehicle till my internet went out and when it came back on I was too late

4 Likes

That would collapse the purpose of limiteds. They are cool because they are rare, unobtainable, and they existed only at certain moment back then.
I was a part of jailbreak community (bad game), and as soon as trading was announced, the entire community collapsed even before the update itself came out.
I know what you are talking about is different, but this would make community more GREEDY. Panwelz, bring back that car plz, and that car, make this one free, blah blah blah

I highly understand you, yes we want to get these old limiteds, i especially want that hotrod halloween car. But we knew it was going. Or we didint even know much about the game. If you knew its gonna be gone and still couldnt get it, its your fault for not doing much to get them. Yes we got time, but you still could have bought them with robux. If you didnt even know about the games or events, these basically werent for you that time. They are reward for playing the game.

I hope you understand

1 Like

what about the people who havent played car crushers yet, they’ll just be sad that they missed past limiteds

also what if someone cant grind for limiteds because of school or something else

1 Like