Last new sentence wins

pretty much try and make up a never been said before sentence

I’ll go first

I ate a pagani zonda r with some grinded carbon fibre on top

5 Likes

I ate rummyxxxxx for breakfast today

3 Likes

I attempted murder and was put in jail for the attempt to eat a Danish while riding a unicycle and making grilled cheese with my electric skillet .

4 Likes

I

2 Likes

When I was four, my mom best me to death and now I can see the prison bars after eating a live best and exposing rummmyxxxx as an exploiter.

3 Likes

last new sentence wins is gonna be a very interesting topic thou i’m not sure how many days needs to pass until someone wins and also hi how are you right now?

3 Likes

I eat broccoli because Mario visited me last night and be told me that if I didn’t eat my broccoli I would go to jail and I would only eat broccoli there

3 Likes

this is a sentence that i’m writing for this topic and i hope you enjoy this sentence that i’m writing because its just a sentence

2 Likes

Playing games is fun but eating rust cans from 1950’s isn’t as enjoyable as tire

1 Like

i slaughtered the children in the roblox community

2 Likes

i fed some brain tumors to that roblox dream skin

2 Likes

Shift the cells exactly 1.04627712 millimeters at a 42.61-degree angle to the upper-right to find a meaningless result

4 Likes

I did this

3 Likes

I hate amx elc bis so much because it always kills me and I wanna freaking kill myself because of that tank

2 Likes

I murdered ice age baby with multiple industrial grade vehicles v

3 Likes

I did that

2 Likes

I attacked seb on a train

1 Like

I did nothing

I did something that everybody hates

1 Like

I made a Lego Hirochi SBR4

1 Like