The Neverending Race Bug

What is the bug?
Answer: Idk if this bug has been reported before, but I finished a 3-lap island circuit competition in an NM Pentinum (I think that’s what it’s called) and it didn’t finish the race. When I respawn, it goes on an infinite black screen. Here are the screenshots.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: This is the only time it’s happened, so I’d say rarely.

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Phone. And to be specific, Samsung Galaxy A12.

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Wait for the 3-lap island circuit race for race class 60+ to pop up as a competition.
  2. Sign up for it.
  3. Select the NM Pentinum.
  4. Finish the race with it.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: Yes, this is GUI-related. But I forgot to type /console so I can’t show you the lines.

Roblox username: I2246s2ndaccount

4 Likes

You can fix the screen by:

• Reset your character
  • Delete your car

You should be back at spawn, if not, reset your character again.

1 Like

Will it give me the reward still?

1 Like

Someone change the name of this topic to “The Neverending Race Bug”

1 Like

@bruh_man can you do this or nah

1 Like

Gotchu

Thanks mate

1 Like

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: When you finish a race, the race wont finish.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Everytime

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: I don’t know but there are some errors in the console. And the bug happens to everyone.

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: nbouch554

1 Like

The race isnt finishing its been on for 15 minutes

1 Like

this bug actually existed since last year? if I had known that I would have never posted my “Race not completing bug” topic, oh well I thought I was the first to jump onto this bug but apparently not.

1 Like