Innovation thermal plant EXPERIMENTAL VOLCANO RUNNER

NAME: innovation thermal volcano runner (Add in title too)

**PICTURES:

I designed this but if this gets added in…hell ya. I know there are other off-roading 8wheelers but i had to try and design one from scratch so please forgive the bad artwork or designing. If your interested please let me know on what i can update the design with. Imagine tesla model x mixed with a tank but only for special armored transportation thats also green and articulated like a “bendy bus” as i like to call them lol

The vehicle can basically go rock crawling and sounds like a bmw i3 when honking if not a bit deeper version of that

7 Likes

Arteest

4 Likes

very creative

3 Likes

Thank you guys alot. I hope this makes it to the game one day

3 Likes

Yep

2 Likes

You have kind of inspired me, like, I wanna make a car concept now. But I have no idea what type of car to make.

3 Likes

The game needs to balance out the fact that people need to be creative. And yes…this and more cars need to be put in as original ideas into this game along side other cars.

2 Likes

oh fuck yeah

2 Likes

nice sever

2 Likes

WAIT INNOVATION INC? OH HELL NO DONT ADD THIs

2 Likes

Why

2 Likes

i hate innovation, pinewood is better

2 Likes

This is just from the thermal plant. I made the design myself if we need to work on renaming it then what should we name it

2 Likes

… Actually…it…isnt. but thats your bias it’s for aall terrains and is nuclear electric

2 Likes

what

2 Likes

The thing can be drivin inside a facility. Traack. Down a tunnel. Even be able to race in lava tubes. Issue is if it goes at top speed it could just blow up

2 Likes

ok cool

2 Likes

also true innovation has more places but its more dead than pinewood and also pinewood is older and i have way more nostalgia on pinewood because its the first game ive ever played on roblox

2 Likes

A creative suggestion done by the community, that was drawn out and created by the community? AMAZING, I am your cult following.

2 Likes

I could make it just for myself and brand it like elon musk and tesla…storm runner? :rofl: Nah im joking i cant take full credit for hoe much innovation inspired me. They have better mobile and more games coming. The reason they die is because they just … are too cooped up in a simple layout thats mobile friendly but pinewood isnt as mobile friendly. My goal with this vehicle is to bend the difference between pinewood and Innovation aand blur those difference so both games have a fair footing in transport capability.

2 Likes