Infinite airtime with flipped Thrust SSC

What is the bug?
Answer: If you manage to break some parts of the thrust ssc then flip it upside down, you may get an infinite airtime.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: I’m assuming sometimes, I never really knew this would do this.

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer. This will probably work on any device.

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Shred some SSC parts, I only removed the front ‘nose’ when trying to get a good airtime to beat the competition.
  2. Find a way to flip your SSC upside down, like literally.
  3. You may start getting an infinite airtime that only stops when you flip your vehicle.

Alternative to 3: If you respawn your vehicle instead you will be able to drive the freshly spawned SSC with an ongoing timer that only will stop once you get above ground level, as depicted in one of the 2 videos.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
No

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)
someone needs to remind me of this :skull:

Roblox username: Mr_BosBucks
ignore the video with the watermark I had to compress it and it has a watermark :sob:

2 Likes

oo

1 Like

happens if you break the rear

epic bug fix (it was fixed in-game)

I only remove the nose so the thrust ssc doesn’t fall apart when going up a ramp :skull::skull::skull::skull:

Thanks for the report, I ranked you up in the group