3 Likes

idk really

2 Likes

Yea bulldozer

2 Likes

u just stay in one corner and rotate u confirm win

4 Likes

tl;dr: Industrial Bulldozer

The vehicles with tank treads are infinitely better than the rest. Being able to rotate on your axis without actually moving forward makes you extremely deadly as a juggernaut and makes it a lot easier to defend yourself. So, the Tier 3s you can use with tank treads are all of the tanks obviously, The Super Drill, and the Industrial Bulldozer. We can remove most of the tanks since they don’t have good enough armor to survive most of the time and the cannon isn’t too reliable at defending yourself with. By order of elimination, I think it’s safe to say that the two best vehicles for Juggernaut is either the Bulldozer or the Drill. Bulldozer seems better for pure defense and tanking while the Drill seems more suited towards destroying cars and dealing damage.

Since Juggernaut depends on survival, Industrial Bulldozer wins. Very high defense and being a vehicle with tank treads, you can easily rotate without moving. All you gotta do to win is to back yourself into a wall and simply rotate the shredder side to side to destroy the attackers coming for you. Shredder will eventually break, but the hope is that by the time it does, you’ve eaten up enough of the timer that the attackers can’t destroy the rest of you before the time is up.

3 Likes

i reverse into the attackers >:)

2 Likes

drill, idk why, but at least for me, I can manage to win almost every Jugg with it.

1 Like

bruh

1 Like

i think bulldozer is way better

1 Like

I like the drill tank thingy (I forgot the name but it’s the last vehicle you get)

2 Likes

Eb7 has always been my fav so

3 Likes

me in beginner mode using drill as jug vehicle and am getting called a hacker

2 Likes

tbh i feel like thats the worst no offense because if 1 wheel no matter which is destroyed ur basically doomed

2 Likes

XD

2 Likes

Nah 2 wheels you can still drive

2 Likes

very unbalanced

1 Like

well, idk then

3 Likes

Drill or IB. The tank tracks can just crush people ngl.

2 Likes