IMPORTANT PSA FOR YOUR OWN SAKE

some of yall need to actually stop thinking the soviet union is still a funny meme and it was the “best country ever to exist” like omfg please start listening in history class again.

then you completely shit on the USA for being capitalist bc “communism is better”

hate to break it to you but communism is a terrible system i mean look at cuba, they broke asf

also no country was ever successful with a communist government. like please just listen for 2 seconds in history class its not so fucking hard

and for the love of god and the almighty jesus christ, STOP PLAYING THE ANTHEM!!!
its more annoying than the one kid that keeps talking in class

thank you and have a nice day

3 Likes

i mean some kids make it their own personality like pleaseee stoppppp

it was funny for a few years but now its just annoying

and yall fucking CRYING OVER THIS VIDEO BRO LIKE PLEASE STFU Ussr flag lowered for last time - YouTube

I agree, My friend is a tankie and is obsessed with the ussr and he hates the US I think it’s a very big problem I don’t know how to put what I’m saying in words he is just very overly obsessed.

2 Likes

Another problem with him being a tankie is that he likes to pretend to be far East Asian like he pretends to be Vietnamese.

2 Likes
1 Like

Bro really got r/wooshed :skull::skull::skull:

nah like some people seriously think the USSR was a good place

1 Like

they be arguing about which is better us or ussr and it always ends up with the USSR kid literally punching the hell out of the us kid bc they disagree

2 Likes

and they picked the worst dead country to be obsessed with like nah

Yea like me

stalin 4 life

1 Like

Exactly, they don’t realized the Ussr failed for a reason

1 Like

Lol

brooo

1 Like

i mean TeChNicAlLy ChInA wAs SuCCEssfuL :nerd_face:

China’s economy is very bad and lost of people are poor.

1 Like

Well i mean a lot of people are also poor in the united states

1 Like

China is even worse

2 Likes

in the cities not really, but everywhere else yes