I think it's time to say goodbye once again

i remembered the reason i left this forum

school is becoming more and more rigorous nowadays and i need to tread lightly or lose greatly, i felt i’ve had my focus a bit derailed by car crushers, and i needed to take a break from roblox in general

that includes this community, sadly. You guys are awesome, I like being able to talk to the people who share the same interest as me, and who are able to tolerate my dry unsensitive sense of humor. I will stay semi-active on the cc discord if you want to talk, although most of what i say on the server is pure nonsense, i can have a serious conversation.

I remembered all this today, and i think i would like to say goodbye to you guys for a while, its been nice to talk again, but i only asked chloe to unsuspend me so that i could give you guys a small laugh. I feel i’ve severely overstayed my welcome

i’m glad i got to talk to you guys again
goodbye
@Chloe

6 Likes

rip rummyxxxxx
i just met him
:cry:

1 Like

You have a good head on your shoulders, you know what is important, respect

You are always welcome at this forum, feel free to come back anytime

Cya around rummy the koenigsegg, and good luck with school :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Nooooo i likes eggs

1 Like

bye man

1 Like

NOOOOO!
Pls tell me u arent gone for so long

2 Likes

goodbye, rummyxxxxx nice knowing u. Its a good decision you made even though you are going to quit. school is mainly for ur future, even tho most things u learn u wont use it

1 Like

Rip, please come back when the school workload is reduced

2 Likes

tbh i think ill leave too, i have a lot of pressure on school too, ill consider this for some time… probally gonna be online on fri sat and sun if i leave

3 Likes

I feel like school is mainly teaching us how to study, how to control ourselves, how to behave, etc
But even if you have to take bio in grade 8 and you go into physics, it’s still important incase you ever Change your mind
Plus you knees to know how your body works
History is important because it can help you make decisions in the future, like voting

3 Likes

:( nice knowing you

1 Like

Also both of you, try to drop in around March ok?
I’ll host the next Pagani design competition then

1 Like

i’ll ask someone on the discord to post my submission

3 Likes

Alr

2 Likes

bio kinda boring ngl thats why i chose physics and chem

2 Likes

why not we do a farewell for rummyxxx

2 Likes

ik we should probally just learn how the thing works and then do some questions bcs i feel like when we geet our jobs when were adults we mainly use calculators and stuff

2 Likes

k fine with dat ill hop back in every fri - sun

P.S. nvm its holiday until 9th feb so expect me to be here like almost everyday, ill still get back on fri to sun when its finished

2 Likes

i thought i would leave something dumb bc this is gonna be my last post in a long while

3 Likes

how to summon herobeans

3 Likes