I think I’m going mental and insane

My family don’t support me at all, I told them at some point I might end myself and they say “go ahead, we won’t miss you”, my “friends” that I thought where good friends but instead they where only using me, my girlfriend used me as a wallet and when I was running low she dump me. People at work calls me the fat boulder of nothing. I try getting help and people just decline. I don’t have much money and I might lose my home I payed for and my parents won’t let me In there house. I feel like I’m nothing to this world, I feel like I’m just wasting space. I don’t know how you people will react to this but you probably just give me less hope to exist. I’m starting to give up.

8 Likes

Well rip

1 Like

:c

1 Like

soldier boi

1 Like

are yall seriously taking this as a joke cause like what the fuck are you actually thinking when joking about this??

4 Likes

are u talking to me

1 Like

no im talking to the people that straight up joke about this

2 Likes

so ur basically talking about car

1 Like

ig

1 Like

i hope you get the help you need earth_spinning. no, you are not useless, i think you are pretty funny tbh. fuck those workers btw they dumb af

3 Likes

what did i do

1 Like

Im humbly sorry to hear dude. Ill definitely be praying for you.

I see someone else is having a pain in life. I was once, in many ways, except a few, in your shoes a few years ago.

Hang in there. I pray you come accross the right people to help you. Dont listen to what the others say. They are living life wrong. Their words have no power. Dont listen to them.

My heart goes out to you man. Those people are wicked as they are stupid.

Imma pause here for now. If you wanna talk to someone i suggest you do it 1 on 1. This forum isnt a good place for this (i did the same awhile, many people on here will likely never forgive me for it, but i dont care. Wrath and grudge will be their own downfall)

If is the only place where people listen to you, do it 1 on 1 with someone or make a chat… Some people on here will not take this well and will get pissy and probably wrathful anout it.
Putting it out in the “open” like this will warrant attack from some people.

But hey dude best of luck. Ill be praying and will try to help best i can. My main advice for now is to 1: pray 2: seek help in person asap. Counseling, meds, whatever you need. 3: if finding help proves difficult, i can likely point you to a good place for it. Imma head off.

As i said though id you wanna talk with me or someone else do it directly. We do it here, people will likely attack it (not everyone) and some mods will get irritated.
EDIT: putting our struggles out in the open though is often a first step for many, which is perfectly normal, it is a cry for help. A forum isnt the best place, but is much better than taking it up with those people you mentioned. Sorry to hear about how that went. :/

4 Likes

Dont worry about it.

3 Likes

I admire your defense, but please tone it down a couple notches (language)

Also car wasnt joking he was just making a statement. Solder is usually a meaning of someone going through hardship. If anything it is probably respect.

3 Likes

L

Take the L

L bozo

Stop being toxic

1 Like

I swear the community is getting more dead

3 Likes

I will think about that

1 Like