I ran into a bug again(You can try playing with this bug )【Have changed】

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
*Answer:Use a car to somehow drive oneself through a wall

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
*Answer:sometime

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
*Answer:phone

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. spawn a car and put on the thrusters
  2. Use the thrusters to hit the wall as fast as you can
    3.Jump as soon as the car hits the wall
    .The success rate is only 25%.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: no . everyone

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

**Roblox username:MVP_fengun

video:

I’ve come across it twice before in competitions, but I didn’t know how to trigger it and didn’t manage to record it on video at the time. Today, I was lucky enough to find a way to trigger this bug

This bug also triggers in some places

1 Like

Hope I don’t encounter this bug again during the game!

Interesting, though this spot is different from the rest……

I don’t think so. I tried to exploit the bug and managed to get through the wall.

I hope panwellz sees what I’ve posted and fixes it. I’m just happy to do my part

It’s an issue with how roblox’s engine works, not really a cc2 bug.

Then you can help me see if this is a bug

Due to how roblox physics work, if player is too fast, they can get inside the wall/floor and will be pushed outside (if the wall/floor isn’t too wide).

Man this dude is speed running getting pro crusher :skull:

everyone is

This is just a physics anomaly with Roblox, Panwellz can’t do anything about it.