I can load the main page but uh here is what i got

Haha~ why me
Haha~ NOT FUNNY I’M MAD NOW

3 Likes

Wolf will fix when he can

4 Likes

Chill out please…you seem upset lately all the time (not accusing you for it)
Can PM me if you wanna talk
I mean it might just be me but to me you seem like you’re freaking out over little things and that usually only leads to one reason

1 Like

Lately I have flipped out and I’ve just been going through a lot of crap lately honestly. I use the forum to get some of the stuff off my shoulders as a suggestion or I try to talk with my friends on discord to calm down or just talk or role play etc.
umaru chan work GIF

2 Likes

discord…it depends yeah on the type of people you talk to and servers and whatnot but I am sure you know that more than I do (I hardly ever use discord)
I have many adult friends (on another space-sim game I play) who are very nice and understanding
I think its age, cause I went to the cc2 server which was a complete hellhole
anyways, I went rambling

But yeah man if you wanna talk PM me if ya want I’ll be here

1 Like

I literally got banned for role playing even though everyone else was being a toxic shit head

1 Like

one of the discord servers im in shows movies on vc every once in a while

1 Like

I’m not trusting that innovation incorporated thermal power plant server either because they’ve gone to shit even though I try to prevent it from happening as a mod when I used to be one

1 Like

In other lore my OC literally works there

1 Like

It was more than that but ok

1 Like

Sorry you know more than me on why i was banned my memory is crud but i know part of it was rp

2 Likes

nah it was cause u kept responding in bugs

1 Like

Oh yeah. That also…sorry

1 Like