• diesel

Power

• Max. Speed: 90 km/h
  • 6x6

Other

• Token 2
  • Tier 2
3 Likes

I don’t know what to say about this one. Its a cool thing for tier two but…oh idk. Something about this irl bugs me. Call me paranoid but ima say this …miiiight be a baad idea

1 Like

Instead of having something from China armor-wise or tank-wise like that idk why im incredibly biased but…over the last few years i was scared of a war with north korea. And i dont wanna start dragging that kinda vehicle into games where some RANDOM NOOB brings up “oh and i killed trump with this” in a rp setting…like… I’m not even kidding there have been role plays in the game that way with other tanks…this could get very political very fast That’s why I suggest an airport fire truck as i posted the image above as aa replacement

2 Likes

as much as I like the design of the vehicle it’s the origin and location of where they’re manufactured that kind of concerns me a bit usually with military vehicles. This is the only time id pipe up and say “sooooooo whats the next years lambo going to look like” because tanks like this and some other countries…im not trying to disrespect or object on the opinion you aalll have i just would raather it be …idk less controversial of a vehicle or something
Taps my two index finger together blushing worriedly
I dont wanna go through another rp where someone shoots someone and tries to claaim that they shot down … something…

1 Like