Hey uh staff

I just got ganged up on and framed for playing legit and winning against someone in a race by legit two feet(very close legit win)

. Some jackass flung me and made this happen
Every time this crap happens my phone overheats. I got legit sent into space after a pink RV with a plow on it… rammed into me with rocket equipped. If you see something on the discord saying that someone’s hacking and they have my username and this kind of screenshot they can drop dead because they’re fucking lying because someone flung me

4 Likes

Is there a way to delete that win or that round because I don’t feel like that was legit and I don’t like that at all… I want that erased…i dont like accidentally winning unfairly and i FUCKING HATE HACKERS
computer rage GIF

2 Likes

I immediately left because two people were already harassing me about a driver’s license earlier. In real life I would love to see them race against me because they couldn’t be able to fling me. The worst they get is stuck on their roof or lose a wheel in a derby irl. If i find them i will show them a damn lesson. NEVER FRAME ME OR TRY TO PULL THIS SHIT OR I SWEAR THINGS WILL END BADLY. IM LEGIT PISSED

1 Like

Also have to deal with abusive parents in real life and stuff taking the thermostat off during heatwave and leaving stuff completely turned off like the air conditioner. I’m about to freaking call the police and stuff because this is going way too far… This is cruelty…, This is abuse and this is dysfunction in my family that I already have to deal with. I don’t have time to download hacks or anything. I don’t have time to put up with that

1 Like

So if you open your mouth Chloe and think that you’re completely right or think that I’m just lying through my teeth think again ;-; that goes for anyone thinking im just a liar…im not!

1 Like

Damn so much shit going on

3 Likes

How did this happen?

2 Likes

I’m gonna fucking explode if the t h e r m o s t a t doesn’t go ba k on

3 Likes

i have to live with a broken thermostat… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …i should get it fixed

3 Likes

As long as it’s not killing yet you should be okay but it was pushing me and my body to its limit because it was 78 inside the house and that…is toooooo hot

1 Like

What happen. Some dude was being toxic I got flung and then I went upstairs to go see how the thermostat was because it seemed like it was getting warmer in the house and then I noticed it was missing and realized what was going on which was really fucked up

2 Likes

Its back on but this better be a one time instant or it’s going to go to court because I can’t put up with this a second time in a row

2 Likes

And if Chloe reads over this I’m pretty sure she’ll understand that I’m just a misunderstood guy that has a lot of heart…gets glitched a lot … AND HAS TO PUT UP WITH PAIN I WONT EVER WANT ANOTHER PERSON TO GO THROUGH

3 Likes

I was in my grandma’s house once, no air conditioner, over 90 degrees

3 Likes

Where i live if a.c. went off I would boil and die

3 Likes

they would bend their steering wheel from smashing it and raging so much

2 Likes

oh so that’s how that guy I saw got like 4,000 mph

4 Likes

You over react for fuck sake, it’s a damn game get over it

7 Likes

Also to compare a game having issues (mostly on robloxes end) cause this has been reported many times before already) to your parents being abusive is fucking disgusting, I’m sorry but Domestic abuse and “game” abuse are very fucking different man cause i know people who have it way worse

8 Likes

Roblox’s

3 Likes

© 2022 Car Crushers