Helicopter didnt load in in core

During a core escape the helicopter didn’t load in, i know it was their because there were people sitting down so i knew it was there. My guess is that because i was in the server for a long time it was lagging and couldn’t render in or load in the helicopter.
My device is a iPhone 13.

JohnnyXSlayer21

4 Likes

My assumption is that the ServerStorage service might have been broken, meaning that it didn’t load properly

2 Likes

This also happens if you join during a core explosion

2 Likes

yeah i have footage of this somewhere

1 Like

yeah basically what the others here are saying. Joining in the nick of time even on a powerful PC will almost always result in rendering problems. if my connection is bad sometimes I have to rejoin but especially on less powerful devices it really is a problem if you join in during the action. It’s temporary. Try rejoining.

1 Like

What is the bug?
Answer: Helicopter does not appear when you join during a meltdown (assuming boat too)

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Everytime you join DURING a meltdown

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Mobile

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Get an alt account and join a CC2 VIP server
  2. Activate the Self destruction sequence
  3. Join on your main after the helicopter lands
  4. The arrow pointing to the helicopter shouldn’t appear on your screen and the helicopter should be completely invisible.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: Shaadth

Helicopter not spawning when core destructs; anyone else have this issue?
Will occasionally not spawn + no direction
Maybe it’s my bad internet or just my new PC

Roblox username: reee/rebound672