Has anybody else had this problem yet

Roblox is not letting me into games and the ping is like 100k. (and yes my internet is good and fine)

Roblox has been having problems for the past two days. With plugins not working on their website and the filter breaking, and ping spiking too. It’s just because there’s so many people playing Roblox their servers can’t handle it. Upgrading servers won’t do much (see quote below).
Quoted from developer.roblox.com

" Roblox uses the client-server model, a common framework for multiplayer games. Whenever you play a Roblox game, your personal computer, phone, tablet, or game console becomes a client . Every other unique player in the game is also a client.

All clients (players) in the game are connected to a powerful Roblox computer known as a server . The server is like the game manager — it makes sure that every player is seeing and experiencing the game world the same as every other player."

Or just read this if you want to know more: Client-Server Model | Roblox Creator Documentation

2 Likes

Yep just what i was thinking

just delete adopt me and everything’ll be back to normal

1 Like

adopt me has to go

1 Like

If Roblox were to delete Adopt Me, where would those players go? They would start joining other games. Taking a game down won’t do anything. There’s a cap in the amount of players that can be on the site at a time without it going down.

1 Like

Then roblox should upgrade their damn servers with the money they made off of adopt me and premium

roblox doesn’t make money from adopt me, DreamCraft does

1 Like

roblox still does make money off of the purchases cuz the fee thingy

1 Like

right right

2 Likes

but you got a point with premium n bobux

1 Like