Now that the first batch is over and all have been answered I can make this.
Basically you get a point for every vehicle guessed correctly, 1 point per difficulty rating (so a max diff would give 5 while a min diff would give 1), person with the most points wins…something, idk, maybe a cookie
So as it stands, this is the current leaderboard in terms of raw answers only (that is, without the difficulty bonus):
“Lost Points” means that none of you guessed the correct answer before I revealed it.
Now, for the same table but with the bonus:
And then we have number 27. Y’know, the one you thought was a joke, but uhh it wasn’t april fools
So this is how that day’s results ended up:
- @Bugatti_Veyron gets 5 for getting the question right (already reflected on the above table) but then loses 3 cause fErRaRi
- @bruh_man the bruh loses 2.5 because nah nah it ain’t a peel p50
- @RedNaz loses 1 cause not a mclaren as well as @StanceWorks cause civic
- @TurboOnz12, @void_12, @rummyxxxxx and @Noobie_playz all lose half a point for various reasons
- @Delux gets no punishment because it looked genuine
So this is the final table:
so yeah congrats on being in the negatives you two
Days 51-100 will give 2x points, while days 101-150 will give 3x
And finally, from now on if you get at least two answers in a row I will start detracting points from you, the amount depending on the difficulty (it is not affected by the above multiplier) to give others a chance.