Glitching out of the map

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: The bug was glitching out of the map

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: sometimes

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer and Phone

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. It happens sometimes whenever i fall into the spike pit but it also had a chance of landing onto a invisible platform with a train and and nuclear pass door

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes /No: âś“

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: demonhunter272876atl

1 Like

Could you record a video either with a program like OBS or with the own Roblox recording system or using an record app like mobizen showcasing the bug and also screenshot the developer console by typing “/console” in the chat?

That could help to fix it.

I think it’s his has been reported before

it has been reported before i just did not check if there s another case of this happening

it has

when we were in derby arenas juggernaut, so much cars crowded and pushed the juggernaut it flinged and we won in like 3 seconds

yeah crash physics

This topic was automatically closed 540 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.