Glitch, or an actual feature?

So, i was driving around in Car Crushers as usual and i opened the chat box while my car was still in movement. The wheels locked themselves and the car started to drift out of control. After my car finally stopped i could steer the wheels but the car wouldn’t accelerate until i’d jump out and then start the car again. Notice the Reverse and first gear changing back and forth.

Video evidence

If this is an actual feature rather than a bug I’d say it’s a good nod to never text while driving haha.

1 Like

glich, I use my MClaren F1(MCGaden T1) then I opened chatbox the I typed, I was fine, although the car started to slow down(feature)

1 Like

its not a feature, when you click the chatbox and your still pressing W then you will still go forward but if you dont when you press it it slows down
idk how roblox physics word

1 Like

It’s either something to do with Roblox, not the driving system (AC6) as this can be tested with the default Roblox driving system and AC6 which provides the same result.

This is a feature in games which have a car or uses the Roblox driving system or AC6. Try building a boat with the Roblox driving system. Focus the chatbox and see the result.

I think when the chatbox key is pressed (focused), the Roblox system decides to keep that input (W,A,S or D) until the player unfocuses the chatbox

1 Like

If you press shift + 7 (/) to chat, the shift button will lock and your back wheels will lock too, all you need to do is press shift again and it will be normal again, that’s why you can’t accelerate or go back, not a bug (and u drift because shift is the handbrake lol)

2 Likes